通知公告:
心得体会网欢迎您
挂断电话
A: Hello, 35...
你好,35
S: Is this Ann
你是安吗
A: Speaking.
请讲。
S: Ann, this is Sam. Look, Ann. I wanna see you again. How about a drink tonight
安,我是萨姆。看,安。我想再看看你。今晚一起喝杯东西怎样
A: I am sorry. I am very tired. Im going to bed early.
很抱歉。我很累了。我要早点睡觉。
S: What about tomorrow evening
那明天晚上怎么样
A: No, Im sorry. Im going to meet some friends tomorrow evening. And Im in a hurry now. Goodbye.
不,对不起。明晚我要约了一些朋友见面,我现在很赶。拜拜!
接电话
W: Hello, this is 57356475.
你好,这里是57356475。
M: Hello, this is John. I wanna speak to Linda, please.
你好,我是约翰。我想和琳达说话。
W: This is Linda.
我就是琳达。
M: Hi, Linda. I want to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.
琳达,你好。我想明晚请你吃饭。
W: Really What time and which restaurant
真的吗什么时间什么餐厅
M: At 7:30pm, Longding Chinese restaurant.And Ill go to your home and pick you up at 7:00.
明晚七点半在Langjing中餐馆,我七点钟到你家接你。
W: Ok, Ill wait for you at 7:00pm at home. Anything else
行。我七点钟在家里等你。还有其它事吗
M: No, have a nice day!
没有了,祝你有愉快的一天。
W: Thank you. Bye.
谢谢你。拜拜。
M: See you.
拜拜。
对方不在
M: Hello, is Marie Ward there, please
你好,请问你是Marie Ward吗
W: Ill see if she is in.
我去看看她在不在。
M: Ok.
好的。
W: Im afraid shes out.
恐怕她出去了。
M: Can you give her a message, please
你可以帮我捎个口信吗
W: Yes, of course.
是的,当然可以。
M: Please tell her to give Colin a call when she gets back. She has my number.
她回来的时候请告诉她,打电话给科林。她知道我的号码。
W: Sure.
当然。
M: Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙。
W: Its my pleasure.
我很乐意。