通知公告:
心得体会网欢迎您一
A:Are you being served, madam
有人招待你吗,女士
B:No. Um, do you carry any padded coat
没有。你们有没有棉衣卖
A:Yes, what size is in your mind
有的,要什么尺寸的
B:Small size.
小号的。
A:Any particular brand
要什么牌子的
B:Whatever. You know, Im thinking of a gift for my mother. Its her 60 birthday next Friday. Could you give me some advice You are the expert.
随便。我想给我母亲买件礼物。下周五是她的60大寿。你能建议一下吗你是行家。
A:How about this one Its the latest design, simple but elegant.
这个怎么样这是最新设计,简单而高雅。
B:Looks nice. How much do you charge
看上去不错。你卖多少钱
A:$ 100.
100美元。
B:Thats sheer robbery. Im sure you can do better than that.
简直是抢劫价。我想你肯定能便宜一点。
A:How much would you say
你说多少
B:$80.
80美元A
二A:Id like to buy some jewelry.
我想买首饰。
B:What kind of jewelry do you like to have
你想要什么首饰
A:Some bracelets.
手链。
B:May I show you gold ones or platinum ones
黄金的还是白金的
A:Gold ones, please.
黄金的。
B:Pure gold or carat
要纯金的还是K金的
A:Pure gold ones, please.
请拿纯金的。
B:Yes, madam. Are these ones fit for you
好的,夫人。这一副适合你吗
A:No, they seem to me too old fashioned.
不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
B:What about these They are very nice and of the latest style.
这一副怎样既美观又是最新款式的。
A:They fit me well. How much do you charge for it
很合适。多少钱
女店员B:One thousand and two hundred dollars.
一千二百美元。
A:Its too expensive. I can only pay you one thousand dollars.
太贵了,我只能出一千美元。
B:Sorry, madam, our shop doesnt ask two prices.
对不起,太太,本店不二价。
三A:May I help you, madam
你想买点什么,夫人
B:Yes. Im trying to find a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Can you recommend some to me
是的。我想买对耳环配我的项链。你能给你推荐一下吗
A:Yes. Your gold necklace has a diamond pendant, and your eardrops should be
好的。你的金项链带一个钻石坠,那么你的耳坠也应镶有钻石。你看这对怎样studded with diamond. What do you think of this pair
B:These look wonderful. Do these come with a guarantee of quality
好极了。有质量保证书吗
A:Of course. If there is anything wrong with them, you can come back and show me the guarantee of quality, and then you will surely get free service.
当然。如果有问题,只要你能出示质量保证书就可以得到免费服务。
B:Ill take them.
我买了。