通知公告:

心得体会网欢迎您
栏目导航

英语口语情景对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 22:40:08   浏览量:

  1

  Mr. Thomas is ready to place the order. Now he is talking with Steven about the order.

  托马斯先生正准备下订单。现在他正和史蒂文谈论订单事宜。

  Mr. Thomas: We want to order some of these products.

  托马斯先生:我们想订些这种产品。

  Steven: Mr. Thomas, this is a standard size.

  史蒂文:托马斯先生,这是标准尺寸。

  Mr. Thomas: Can you supply us right away

  托马斯先生:能够立即供货吗

  Steven: Yes, we have plenty on hand right now.

  史蒂文:可以,我们目前有不少现货。

  Mr. Thomas: Good, well take 500 suits.

  托马斯先生:好极了,我们要订500套。

  Steven: OK, thanks for the order.

  史蒂文:好,谢谢你的订货。

  2

  After the negotiation, Mr. Simpson agrees to sign a contract. Now Steven and Mr. Simpsonare ready for the contract.

  谈判之后,辛普森先生同意签约了。现在史蒂文和辛普森先生做好了签约准备。

  Steven: Do you think its time to sign the contract, Mr. Simpson

  史蒂文:辛普森先生,我想该签合同了吧

  Mr. Simpson: Id like to look it over before I sign it.

  辛普森先生:签约之前我想再看一遍。

  Steven: OK, no problem. I hope there are no questions about the terms.

  史蒂文:可以,没问题的。我希望合同的条款没有问题。

  Mr. Simpson: I am fully satisfied with the terms of this contract.

  辛普森先生:我非常满意这份合同的条款。

  Steven: Shall we sign this contract now

  史蒂文:那我们现在就签约,好吗

  Mr. Simpson: OK. Where do you want me to sign

  辛普森先生:好的。你要我签在哪里

  Steven: Just sign at the bottom.

  史蒂文:就请在下面签个名。

  Mr. Simpson: OK. ( Sign ) Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

  辛普森先生:好的。(签名)合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

  Steven: Youre right. Thank you for your cooperation.

  史蒂文:你说得对。谢谢你的合作。

  Mr. Simpson: Its my pleasure.

  辛普森先生:这是我的荣幸。

  3

  Steven is negotiating with a customer. They are talking about the quality of the commodities.

  史蒂文正和一客户谈判。他们正在就商品的质量进行谈判。

  Steven: The negotiation of the price has taken us a long time. I hope the followingnegotiation about quality will be quicker.

  史蒂文:关于价格的谈判已经花了我们很长时间,我希望接下来关于质量的谈判能快一些。

  Consumer: I think so, too. Our only request is that the quality is in conformity with thecontract stipulations.

  顾客:我也这样认为。我们唯一的要求就是质量与合同规定的相符。

  Steven: Dont worry. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

  史蒂文:不用担心,我们的质量完全以货样为准。

  Consumer: But what will you do if the goods we receive are not standard

  顾客:可是如果我们收到的货物未达到标准,你们怎么处理呢

  Steven: We are sure to responsible to replace the defective ones.

  史蒂文:我们一定保换质量不合格的产品。

  Consumer: Thats great.

  顾客:那太好了。

  

Top