通知公告:
心得体会网欢迎您1
John:
Excuse me. Does this bus go to The Metropolitan Museum of Art
您好. 请问這班公車到大都會美術館嗎
Passerby:
The Met No, it doesnt.
大都會美術館沒有。
John:
Which bus will take me there
我可以搭幾號公車去那兒
Passerby:
You need to take the number ten.
你必須搭十號公車。
John:
Where can I catch it
我要在哪裡等
Passerby:
Right here, at this stop.
就在這裡,這個站牌。
John:
Do you happen to know how often a number ten comes by
你知道十號公車多久來一班嗎
Passerby:
About every ten or fifteen minutes.
大概十到十五分鐘一班。
John:
Most of the buses Ive seen have been pretty crowded. How about the number ten
我剛剛看到大部份的公車都很擠。 十號公車呢
Passerby:
Yes, Im afraid it will be, too. Its rush hour now.
是的,恐怕也會很擠。現在是尖峰時間。
John:
Thank you anyway.
謝謝你。
2John:
Ive locked myself out. Could I have a duplicate key
我把自己鎖在門外了。可以給我一把備用鑰匙嗎
Receptionist:
Of course, sir. Whats your room number
當然,先生。您的房間號碼是幾號
John:
123.
一二三。
Receptionist:
Here you are, sir.
這是您的備用鑰匙,先生。
John:
By the way, is there any mail for me
順便問一下,有我的信件嗎
Receptionist:
Yes, there is a letter here from New York.
有,有一封來自紐約的信。
3Receptionist:
Room service. How may I help you
客房服務部。我能幫您什麼忙
John:
Good evening. This is room 123. Im John Smith.
晚安。我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。
Receptionist:
Yes, sir
什麼事,先生
John:
I wonder if you could do me a favor.
你們能幫我一個忙嗎
Receptionist:
Ill be happy to, if I can, Mr. Smith.
若能幫忙,我很樂意服務,史密斯先生。
John:
Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning
請在明天早上六點鐘打電話叫醒我,好嗎
Receptionist:
I certainly can.
當然可以。
John:
Thank you. Do you provide breakfast that early
謝謝。那麼你們供應早餐嗎
Receptionist:
Yes, sir. You can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.
是的,先生。您可以在您房間裏吃早餐或在餐廳裏吃自助式早餐。
John:
Good. Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.
好。還有一件事,今天晚上我需要多一條毛毯。
Receptionist:
Thats no problem, Mr. Smith. Ill send one up right away.
沒問題,史密斯先生。 我馬上送一條上去。