通知公告:
心得体会网欢迎您一
Tom:
Hello, I want to buy some fish and a bowl.
你好,我想买些鱼和一个鱼缸。
Linda:
Then buy this kind. It is beautiful and very easy to breed.
买这种鱼吧。好看也耐活。
Tom:
Yes, really beautiful. I want five of these, please.
确实很漂亮。我买五条。
Linda:
Okay, this kind is really popular.
好的,现在确实挺时兴养这种鱼的。
Tom:
How often do I need to change the water And do you have any tips on how to feed them
多久换一次水您有什么养鱼的诀窍吗
Linda:
Water needs to be changed every other day. Put it in a place that receives sunlight and feed them every two days.
水隔天一换。放在阳光照得到的地方,两天喂一次食。
Tom:
Thanks.
谢谢。
二Tom:
Are you ready to go shopping
可以去买东西了吗
Linda:
Just a few minutes. I need to make a list of the things that we need.
等一会儿。我先列一个购物清单。
Tom:
Good idea. Have you written down tea, eggs and onions
好主意。你写茶叶、鸡蛋和洋葱了吗
Linda:
I forgot about the onions. What kind of tea do you prefer Green tea or flower tea
忘了写洋葱。对了,我们买什么茶好绿茶还是花茶
Tom:
Lets just get both. Did you bring enough money
两种都买一点儿吧。钱带够了吗
Linda:
We dont have enough cash, but Ill take my credit card.
现金不是很多。不过我会带着信用卡。
三Tom:
Do you guys carry ramen
你们有拉面吗
Linda:
Whats that
那是什么面
Tom:
You know, like instant noodles.
就是泡面一类的东西。
Linda:
Oh, that would be in the pasta aisle.
哦,那应该在面食那排里。
Tom:
Which aisle is that
是哪排啊
Linda:
Right over there - aisle 5.
就在那儿第五排。
Tom:
Ah I see it, thanks.
啊,看见了,谢谢。
Linda:
No problem.
不客气。
四Tom:
Hello, I would like to buy some paint.
您好,我想买些颜料。
Linda:
For an ink and wash or watercolor painting
水墨画还是水彩画
Tom:
Ink and wash painting.
水墨画。
Linda:
You should buy this brand, its the best.
买这个牌子的吧,质量最好了。
Tom:
It must be expensive.
一定很贵吧。
Linda:
It is, but its a great value.
是,可一分钱一分货嘛。
Tom:
Do you have any suggestions on how to use it
使用时都需要注意些什么
Linda:
Not really, but you should use a high quality brush and paper.
只要配上好纸和好画笔就行了。
五Tom:
Excuse me,Can you tell me where I can buy a surge protector
你好,请问哪儿卖电涌防护的
Linda:
This way, please. Is the one you are using broken
这边,您现在用的坏了
Tom:
No,I have just come back from the US where the standard is 110 watts while China is 220 watts.
不是,我刚从美国回来。那里的电插销都是110瓦的,中国这边都是220瓦的。
Linda:
Oh,I see. You want to buy this as a converter, right
哦,我知道了,您想买这个当转换器
Tom:
Yes,otherwise I cant use any of the appliances I bought in the US.
对,不然美国买的那些电器就都不能用了。
Linda:
Okay, here we are. This one will suit you I think.
好的,就是这儿。这个应该就是您想要的。
Tom:
Good, it is exactly what I need. Thanks.
对,就是这个。谢谢。