通知公告:

心得体会网欢迎您
栏目导航

酒店日常英语对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 20:02:33   浏览量:

  1

  C=Cashier 收银员 G=Guest 顾客

  C:Good morning, sir. May I help you

  先生,您早,有什么可以帮到您吗

  G:Yes, Id like to check out.

  我想退宿。

  C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please

  好的,请把房间钥匙给我,好吗

  G:Sure, Here it is.

  好的,给你。

  C:Just a moment, please. Ill draw up your bill for you.

  请等一下,我帮您结帐。

  (After a while 过了一会儿)

  C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment

  约翰逊先生,您的账单总计是 520 美元。您打算如何付款

  G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa

  用信用卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗

  C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.

  是的,约翰逊先生。

  G:Here you are.

  给你。

  C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please

  请您在这儿签名,好吗

  G:Sure.

  好的。

  C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.

  谢谢您,约翰逊先生。这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快。

  2

  C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客

  C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you

  晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳

  G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. Ive just checked in and Im not happy with my room.

  我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。

  C:May I know what is wrong

  请问有什么问题吗

  G:The room is smelly and there is someones hair on my bed! I didnt expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel.

  房间有股难闻的气味,我的床上还有别人的头发!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。

  C:Im sorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. Ill send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

  很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森太太。我马上派一个服务员拿空气清新剂来,并且为您重新整床。

  我们为给您带来不便道歉。

  G:Thats fine. Thank you.

  好吧,谢谢。

  C:Youre welcome, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for

  you, please dont hesitate to call me .

  不客气,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效劳的,请尽管给我电话。

  3

  R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客

  R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you

  您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您

  G:Yes,Id like to book a room.

  我想预订一个房间。

  R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party

  谢谢您。要订在什么时候您一行有多少人

  G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

  R:From April 16th to 20th .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

  G:A Twin,please.

  R:Could you hold the line please Ill check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right

  请别挂断好吗我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗

  G:Ok, Ill take it.

  好的,我订了。

  R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please

  谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗

  G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

  没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

  R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.Excuse me, how do you spell your first name

  艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字

  G:Its double A,R,O,N.

  两个 A,R,O,N。

  R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th

  两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店

  G:Around 9 p.m.

  大约晚上 9 点。

  R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card

  约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗

  G:Fine. Do you accept American Express

  好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗

  R:Yes. May I know the number

  接受,请问信用卡号是多少

  G:Its 134986

  号码是 134986.

  R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Youve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you cant arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

  谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

  

Top