通知公告:

心得体会网欢迎您
栏目导航

关于购物英语情景对话阅读

发布时间:2020-10-16 16:28:24   浏览量:

  关于购物英语情景对话篇一

  S: Good afternoon, maam. Can I help you find an hing

  店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗

  C: No, thanks. Im just looking.

  顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。

  S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on

  店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗

  C: No, thank you. I dont need any skirts.

  顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

  S: How about a blouse This one here is the latest fashion.

  店员:女用衬衫怎么样这边这一件是最新款的。

  C: No, thank you.

  顾客:不要,谢谢。

  S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts Im sure theyd look fabulous on you.

  店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

  C: No doubt. Look, Im just browsing. If I need your help, Ill let you know.

  顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

  S: Take a look at this dress Dont you think its perfect for you, maam Uh, where are you going, maam Maam

  店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢小姐

  关于购物英语情景对话篇二

  C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.

  顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。

  C2: Could you please fill out this form

  乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗

  C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )

  顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)

  C2 : Heres your $200.

  乙店员:200美元给你。

  C : Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常谢谢你。

  C2 : Thank you.

  乙店员:谢谢。

  关于购物英语情景对话篇三

  The customer is looking for a watch.

  顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。

  S: Let me suggest this one. Its an excellent watch, it looks good, and its only $100.

  店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。

  C: Hmm. Thats not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch

  顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗

  S: Uh, no. Analog watches dont come with stopwatches. Youll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.

  店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。

  C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches

  顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里

  S: Right here.

  店员:就在这里。

  C: I dont like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. Ill take that other one. Doyou take checks

  顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗

  S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

  店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.

  C: Here you are.

  顾客:这是我的支票。

  S: Thank you.

  店员:谢谢您。

  关于购物英语情景对话篇四

  The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.

  打电话的人正在买机票。

  T: What date would you like to depart, sir

  旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生

  C: Do you have any seats for September 16th

  打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗

  T: Lets see... Im afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.

  旅行社职员:我看看恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。

  C: The 17th will be fine.

  打电话者:17号可以。

  T: And what date will you be returning

  旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢

  C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.

  打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。

  T: Okay, you re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, departing London s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.

  旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。

  C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.

  打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。

  关于购物英语情景对话篇五

  The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

  顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

  C: What is your policy on returns

  顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事

  S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, youll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and well do them for free.

  店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。

  C: Sounds good.

  顾客:听起来不错。

  S: Thatll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge

  店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢

  C: Charge. Heres my card.

  顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

  S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

  店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

  C: Thank you.

  顾客:谢谢。

  

Top