通知公告:
心得体会网欢迎您
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗
Clerk:Good morning. This is Doctor Johnsons office. What can I do for you
雷德太:是的,我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed:Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. Id like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk:Well, lets see. Im afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样
Mrs. Reed:How about Thursday
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗
Clerk:Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗
Mrs. Reed:I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk:Im afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何
Mrs. Reed:well, what about Friday
值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。
Clerk:Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太:很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed:Thats fine. Thank you, Ill come then.
我在发烧。
The trouble began yesterday.
病是昨天开始的。
I feel numb in my right arm.
我觉得右臂麻木。