通知公告:

心得体会网欢迎您
栏目导航
工作心得

酒店入住英语情景对话

发布时间:2020-10-16 15:08:35   浏览量:

  一

  Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir

  下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗

  Yes.Id like to check in,please.

  是的,我想登记入住。

  Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please

  好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名

  Yes,its Charlie White.

  查理怀特

  Do you have a reservation with us,sir

  先生,有向我们预订吗

  Yes,for tonight.

  是的,今晚

  Just a moment,please.Ill check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please

  请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗

  Sure.

  好的

  May i confirm your departure date

  我想确认你的离开日期

  Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.

  恩,我应该在8号离开

  How would you like to make payment

  请问你想怎么付款

  By Visa Card.

  Visa 卡

  May i take a print of the card,pleaseThank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

  我能刷卡了吗谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快

  二

  On October 2nd, Steven checks in.

  十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。

  Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you

  职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要

  Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.

  史蒂文:我要入住。

  Clerk: Do you have a reservation

  职员:您有预订吗

  Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October6th. I called last week.

  史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。

  Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. Its for a single room with a bath. Is thatright

  职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧

  Steven: Yes, thats right.

  史蒂文:是的。

  Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please

  职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗

  Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant

  史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里

  Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. Its on the 6thfloor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, ifyou would like something to drink, you can also call room service.

  职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。

  Steven: Thank you.

  史蒂文:谢谢你.

  三

  R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you

  下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗

  G:Good afternoon,Im Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.Wed like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

  下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

  R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations

  欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗

  G:Im afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us

  恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗

  R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

  请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

  G:Great,lll take it.How much do you charge

  太好了,我定了,多少钱

  R:RMB 720 Yuan

  720元

  G:OK

  好的

  R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

  请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

  G:Ill take care of it.

  我会搞定的.

  R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit

  需要付1500元.

  G:Here you are

  给你

  R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope youll enjoy your stay with us.

  这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

  G:Thats very kind of you.

  

Top